Thinking about your wedding? 2020 will be a great year for weddings as you can “See Clearly” the date you want. Let us assist you with the top 5 things you need the most.
1. The Venue – Inside? Outside? A castle? A park? Whereever you dream of your wedding, we can assist.
2. The Photographer – the better ones get booked quickly find them here.
3. The Wedding Gown – you really need to order this item in advance. Especially if it is a designer gown.
4. The DJ – Here is your chance to meet them face-to-face.
5. Decor, Design, Coordination – The basics to your wedding can be found at Bridal Expo.
You’ll have time to talk to the professionals and get answers to your questions. (They will even answer the questions you do not know to ask.)
If you’re in the early stages of planning your wedding, this is the place to get ideas and book the professionals you want. If you’re in the late stages of planning your wedding, this is where you can find those last-minute services that you need (and maybe forgot to book sooner).
Admission is $10 online, $20 at the door. Parking is $10 per car. Bride (or Groom) admission is Free. If you prefer to buy at the door, but would like a discount, pre-register for a $5 coupon.
We have several great door prizes – including honeymoon stays in Mexico and Italy.
Our Expo Guide and Coupon Book has coupons from our exhibitors.
Weddings require lots of people to work together, many of our exhibitors are members of the Association for Wedding Professionals Int’l and will follow their code of ethics.
Sunday, February 16, 1-5 pm
The Grounds Placer County
800 All-America Blvd.
Roseville, California 95678